Staff wellness days
Data feed to employer
Access to health professionals
Data feed to employer
At Virgin Life Care we’re driven to make health and wellness an active part of the daily lives of all South Africans. We do this by providing health management interventions in true Virgin style! Why? Because healthy people are happy people! And healthy, well-balanced individuals make for happier families, which in turn make for stronger communities and more productive workforces, which ultimately makes for a stronger, more unified nation.
So, by helping our members to take responsibility for their health – to lead more active lives; to adopt healthier eating habits; and to monitor and track their individual health journeys, we’re living the Virgin Life Care values: to be people-centered and to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Our members are provided with easy, fun and long-term ways to live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our supportive team of biokineticists, dietitians and sports scientists are on hand to provide the latest health and fitness know-how, while keeping the member’s health and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
What we stand for
- Our core focus is on health management programmes that provide members with personalised exercise regimes, meal planning and healthy lifestyle guidance.
- We are committed to having a positive impact on people’s lives by bringing about healthy behavioural changes through the uptake and implementation of our unique health interventions.
- We operate as a scientific, evidence-based organisation.
- We have a proven track record in managing large healthy and at risk populations.
Corporate value proposition
- With easy and informed access to personalised health solutions, employees experience a greater sense of control and share in the benefits of improved health and fitness.
- Employers reduce claims and medical expenditures; have access to on-going risk data reporting; experience improved productivity, reduced absenteeism and benefits related to improved workplace morale.
- Overall, the experience is inclusive, empowering, rewarding, simple and fun.
- Outcomes are bottom-line driven.
Insurer value proposition
- With easy and informed access to personalised health solutions, members experience a greater sense of control and share in the benefits of improved health and fitness.
- Insurers reduce claims and medical expenditures; have access to on-going risk data reporting.
- Overall, the experience is empowering, motivating and rewarding.
Members value proposition
- Enables members to better understand and manage their health, thereby encouraging self-control and empowerment.
- The process is personalised and involves real-time assessments, education and information sharing and the provision of customised exercise and dietary programmes.
- The programme is delivered in a fun and motivational way, by helping members set appropriate goals; by providing encouragement and stimulation through ongoing feedback and challenges; and by celebrating effort and achievement.
Our objective is to create a partnership that:
- Positively improves the lives of clients and members.
- Provides an enhanced health management solution or that introduces enhanced functionality into an existing programme.
- Creates a unique experience focused on providing clients with personalised, value added services.