Print friendly page
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
In line with the Virgin Group’s global commitment to responsible business practice, Virgin Life Care has implemented these initiatives to minimise its impact on the environment:
- We recycle waste at head office
Virgin Life Care recycles its mobile phones, IT equipment, waste paper, plastic, printer toners, glass and aluminium cans.
- We recycle equipment in our biokinetics network.
- Electronic communication is used with the network to reduce cost and
prevent paper wastage.
- The network’s practices are encouraged to recycle redundant marketing materials and equipment.
- Suunto recycles old heart rate monitoring equipment for our bios.
We recycled equipment as part of our new HealthZone rollout:
- 80 HealthZone frames were repurposed as desks for an underprivileged school.
- 55 steel frames were sold to Wirquin in East London. These were recycled.
- We donated 5 PCs and monitors to Ulusaba’s Pride of Purpose project.
Want to help?
Virgin Life Care is always open to suggestions on reducing its environmental footprint. If you have any bright suggestions, please contact us.